Our wide range of slit lamps secure the operator with superior imaging thanks to reliable optics and light technology. On the basis of well-recognised illumination concepts the operating features and illumination are positioned on top of the microscope. Excellent optics and brilliant image distinguish the VX75.
- Dimensions : 296 x 313 x (433+/-15) mm
- Poids :8,1 kg
- Maximum slit length 12 mm
- Maximum light intensity 350 000 Lx
- Slit width 0-12 mm
- Slit length 1-12 mm continously variable 12; 9; 5; 3; 0.2 mm
- Fixed lens stop (Tyndall point) Ø 0,2 mm
- Slit rotation +90 °
- Ligthening LEDS
- Free operating distance (eye – prism) 76 mm
- Mean eye height 375 mm
- Standards MDD, CE
- Total magnification with threefold changer with eyepiece12.5x 10 x /24; 16 x /14; 25 x /8 mm
- Total magnification with fivefold changer with eyepiece 12.5x 6 x /37; 10 x /24; 16 x /14; 25 x /8; 40 x /5,2 mm
- Stereo angle 6°
- PD-offset 48.5-80 mm
- Supply voltage Slit lamp ~12V CA; ~15V DC
- Supply voltage Fixing lamp 12 V~
- Supply frequency 50-60 Hz
- Maximum power consumption 100-120V CA — 1A / 230-240V CA — 0,5A
- Recognised slit projector with operating elements on top of the microscope.
- Variable slit lengths from 1 to 12 mm.• Vertical tilting system up to 20° in 5° steps.
Exceptional Stereo microscope
- Choice of either three or five magnification levels.
- With converging ocular system.
- High contrast and brilliant pictures due to MAR coated optical lenses.
Unique Stereo microscope
- Select up to five magnification levels via convenient magnification changer.
- Adaptation to your visual habits by a variety of ocular tubes.
- Experience unrestricted visual comfort even if you wear glasses by the five-focal optics of the eyepiece.
Ergonomic features for operating convenience
- Convenient working distance.
- Cross carriage with single-handed operation.
- Slit adjustment, filter, scales and lock-in positions are within close range.
- Suitable for right & left-handed users.