Inspired by industrial design, this edger unequivocally evokes the robustness of the German brand. The tiltable screen allows comfortable access to all machine functions by respecting the individual working position of the operator. The large graphical touch screen interface guides the user securely through all the processing steps.
Data input is made easy, thanks to the high-resolution touch screen. All commands on the screen, display of both eyes at 1:1 scale, command flow systematically the same regardless of the edging process, and easy-to understand icons for almost immediate learning.
- Upgraded, patented Briot tracer
- The multi-axis tracer precisely records the frame’s characteristics,its shape and its curvature
- Protective cover against dust and any water sprays
- Input of metal and plastic frames, patterns and demonstration lenses
- Easy positioning of the frame
- Manual clamping to prevent any distortion of ultra-thin frames
- Gentle frame realignment during clamping operation [Smooth Scan] Frame thickness and groove position measuring in order to obtain a flawless fit of the lens into the frame
- Short cycle: 1 minute for both eyes
- Memory: 300 jobs and 200 patterns