The Weco E.5 Series combines all the necessary functionalities of today’s state of the art edger.
- E.5 S.line all materials – Four 90 mm (3.5 in) edging wheels: all plastics (CR 39, polycarbonate, Trivex™, high index), mineral wheel, bevel and rimless finishing, bevel and rimless polishing, mini-bevel.
- Integrated drilling function: holes, notches, blind or open oblong holes.
- Drilling angle adjusts automatically from 0° to 30°.
- Lens measurement prior to roughing with accuracy of 0.05 mm. Feeling front and rear curvature and lens thickness.
- Visual preview of lens on request, before starting roughing cycle.
- 5 different bevels: front face, percentage (default setting), automatic bevel, bevel according to a specific curve, manual bevel.
- Edging process controlled according to the material selected, the treatment required, and their fragility.
- VCA / OMA standard data protocol through RS232 or optional TCP / IP interface
- Compatible with WECO equipment
- Optimized Productivity
- Additional Drilling Features
- Extensive Range of Applications
- Mini-bevel for Precise Fit
- Supporting the Workflow