Eyepix is the ideal complement to your slit lamps, it consists of a digital video camera and an software to handle the data. Eyepix allows you to inform and display your processes and\or results on a screen in a dynamic way. The screen allows you to follow in real time your examination and to secure your patient.
The digital camera
Specially developed for a use on RO 3000-4000-5000 slit lamps, aesthetically the camera is completely integrated inside the lamps to build a homogeneous body.
Handles the data received from the camera and save the screens or the video sequences for later uses.
- Images dynamic display.
- Zoom for the details analysis.
- Individual analysis of each image by video.
Numerous functions of image treatment/graphs elaboration. Various possible extensions for file saving (bmp, tiff, jpg, png)
Saving and printing
- Original and worked again images.
- Video sequences saving.
- Images printing on an external port.
Ways of commenting on every image and on video sequence.
- Nonstop analysis or comparison of images.
- Until 6 comparable images.
Major features for fast and competent advice
- Consideration of image, treatment of image and documentation of images.
- Feature of diagnosis comparisons.
- Customers database.
- Individual image 1392 x 1040 pixels
- Video sequences 800 x 600 pixels
- Dynamic images 1280 x 960 pixels with 11 pfs
Minimum configuration required
- Processor Pentium IV
- Windows XP
- Memory 512 MB
- Memory hard disk 20 Gbyte
- Graphics board 128 MB
- Screen resolution 1024 x 768 pixels