The Weco E.5 Series combines all the necessary functionalities of today’s state of the art edger. The E.5 provides you with all the tools you need to achieve the best results in optical craftsmanship. From different bevel types and groove and chamfer functionality, to angular drilling, the E.5 is the 1st answer for modern frame fashions and maximum flexibility for your lab.
- E.5 S.line all materials – Four 90 mm (3.5 in) edging wheels: all plastics (CR 39, polycarbonate, Trivex™, high index), mineral wheel, bevel and rimless finishing, bevel and rimless polishing, mini-bevel.
- Integrated drilling function: holes, notches, blind or open oblong holes.
- Drilling angle adjusts automatically from 0° to 30°.
- Lens measurement prior to roughing with accuracy of 0.05 mm. Feeling front and rear curvature and lens thickness.
- Visual preview of lens on request, before starting roughing cycle.
- 5 different bevels: front face, percentage (default setting), automatic bevel, bevel according to a specific curve, manual bevel.
- Edging process controlled according to the material selected, the treatment required, and their fragility.
- VCA / OMA standard data protocol through RS232 or optional TCP / IP interface
- Compatible with WECO equipment
- Special Program for High Base Curves
- Optimized Productivity
- Additional Drilling Features
- Extensive Range of Applications
- Mini-bevel for Precise Fit
- Supporting the Workflow