The innovative Alta Zd [Smart Design Technology inside], the newest edger from Briot, comes equipped with capabilities that aim to make daily work easier and more effective. Alta Zd is made for achieving the highest productivity as it is positioned as the fastest retail edgeron the market, and meets every requirement for high end edging in today’s industry.
Dimensions: L 510 x P 615 x H 570 mm
Voltage: 115 V – 50 Hz / 230 V – 60 Hz
- Plastic Version: Four 90 mm (3.5 in) edging wheels:all plastics (CR 39, polycarbonate, Trivex™, high index), bevel and rimless finishing,bevel and rimless polishing, TBS wheel.
- Mineral Version: Five 90 mm (3.5 in) edging wheels: all plastics and mineral, bevel and rimless finishing, rimless polishing, TBS wheel..
- Integrated drilling function: Countersunk holes, notches, blind or open oblong holes.
- Drilling angle tilts depending on the program from 0° to 30°.
- Tracing prior to roughing with accuracy of 50 μ.
- Feeling front and rear curvature and lens thickness.
- Visual preview of lens on request, before starting roughing cycle.
- 4 different bevels: Normal, Mini-Bevel, Tilted Bevel, Mini-Tilted Bevel.
- 6 different programs:front face, percentage (default setting), ½-½, rear face, controlled bevel (manual), automatic bevel.
- Minimum edging diameters :rimless finish 17 mm, grooved finish 18.2 mm, bevel finish 18.6 mm, safety bevel finish 21 mm.
- Grooving: front and rear face with adjustable depth and width.
- Grooving angle adjusted automatically according to the curve and the height of the lens.
- Customized safety bevel (front face, rear face).
- Sd Smart Design Technology.
- Sd Technology for extravagant and custom shapes
- Small finishing wheel allows multiple possibilities for design.
- Easy to use touch screen interface
- High speed motor for the fastest edging available
- 4 cycles per material for special coatings and lens characteristics.
- Fast and reliable capturing of complex shapes
- Use of small finishing wheel reduces the use of the drill bit
- Seamless Contouring.
- Multiple Bevel options
- Customized Grooving
- Individual Safety Bevelling
- Tilted Bevel for High Curve Frames
- Partial Processing
- Sd Technology