ALTA Z can handle all of your needs by itself, or combined with either the ALTA XLd tracer/blocker or the ALTA XS tracer/blocker.It performs a wide-range of finishes with record speed.
Dimensions: W510 x D615 x H570mm
- Four 90mm edging wheels : all plastics (CR39, polycarbonate, Trivex, high index), bevel and rimless finishing, TBS wheel.
- Integrated drilling function : contersunk holes, notches, blind or open oblong holes. Drilling angles adjusts automatically from 0° to 30°.
- Tracing prior to roughing with accuracy of 50 microns. Feeling front and rear curvature and lens thickness.
- Visual preview of lens on request, before starting roughing cycle.
- 6 different bevels : front face, percentage ( default setting), 1/2-1/2, rear face, controlled bevel (manual), automatic bevel
- Edging pressure controlled according to the materials selcted, the treatment required and their fragility.
- Minimum edging diameters: rimless finish 17mm, grooved finish 18.2mm, bevel finish 18.6mm, safety bevel finish 21mm
- Rimless and bevel polishing.
- Grooving : front and rear face with adjustable depth and width. Grooving angle adjusted automatically accordinf to the curve and the height of the lens.
- Customized safety bevel (front face, rear face).
- Significant increase productivity.
- Performs a wide-range of difficult finishes with record speed.
- Exclusive range of features : no need to send out difficult jobs.
- Highest level of performances.
- Customizable settings for the jobs you process more often.
- Decreased water consumption (less 50%).
- The edger is equipped with Briot Link TM remote servicing.